14th April 2019, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study MBA(Aviation Management) in Indian Institute of Aerospace Technology and Management?

Hi friends, I am looking forward to study MBA(Aviation Management). Can I know about the criteria for admission in Indian Institute of Aerospace Technology and Management for this course? Because I want to join this institute so I want to know the admission criteria.

22nd April 2019, 08:32 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study MBA(Aviation Management) in Indian Institute of Aerospace Technology and Management?

You need to have a degree in any stream from a recognised university to apply for admission. The concerned university to which the institute is affiliated will conduct the entrance exam for admission.

Just make sure you are well prepared for the entrance exam and interview to get admission at your choice of institute.
25th April 2019, 04:37 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study MBA(Aviation Management) in Indian Institute of Aerospace Technology and Management?

=> M.B.A. Aviation Management or Master of Business Administration in Aviation Management is a postgraduate Management course.

=> For the admission of Master of Business Administration in Aviation Management course, the candidate should have passed graduation course from a recognized university.

=> The minimum percentage required in the 10th, 12th and Graduation course is 50%.

=> The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of entrance examination so you should score good marks in the entrance examination to study MBA(Aviation Management) in Indian Institute of Aerospace Technology and Management.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?