20th October 2018, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study MSc(E-Commerce & Web Design) in Vinayaka Mission’s Research Foundation, Salem?

Hi friends, I am looking forward to study MSc(E-Commerce & Web Design). Can I know about the criteria for admission in Vinayaka Mission’s Research Foundation, Salem for this course? Because I want to join this university so I want to know the admission criteria.

25th October 2018, 11:02 AM
isha1203

Smile Re: Admission criteria to study MSc(E-Commerce & Web Design) in Vinayaka Mission’s Research Foundation, Salem?

First let me tell you that the Vinayaka Mission University offers MSc in various streams but not on the e-commerce and web design.

The admission procedure starts with the application process filling in online through their website or in-person from their office.

The admission will be based on the All India Common Entrance Examination (CEE), conducted by the university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?