16th August 2018, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study ME(Urban and Transportation) in Vinayaka Mission’s Research Foundation, Salem?

Hi friends, I want to secure admission in Vinayaka Mission’s Research Foundation, Salem for ME(Urban and Transportation) course. Kindly tell me what is the eligibility criteria for studying this course in this university. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

19th September 2018, 11:42 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study ME(Urban and Transportation) in Vinayaka Mission’s Research Foundation, Salem?

ME(Urban and Transportation) in Vinayaka Mission’s Research Foundation, Salem is course duration of 2 years in full time mode and 3 years in part time mode. For full time program candidate must have passed Bachelor's Degree in Engineering & Technology or equivalent in the relevant field from any recognized university and secured at least 50% marks (45% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in the qualifying examination to be eligible.
For part time program candidate must have passed Bachelor's Degree in Engineering & Technology or equivalent in the relevant field from any recognized university and must have minimum of 2 years full time work experience in a registered firm/ Company/Industry/Educational and/ Government, Autonomous Organizations in the relevant fields to be eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?