16th January 2020, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study MTech(Biochemical Engineering) in BMS College of Engineering Bangalore?

Hi everyone, I just want to know about the admission criteria for studying MTech(Biochemical Engineering) in BMS College of Engineering Bangalore? Kindly let me know about the admission criteria because I am interested to study this course in this college. Thank you!

19th January 2020, 06:56 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study MTech(Biochemical Engineering) in BMS College of Engineering Bangalore?

The admission criteria to study MTech in Biochemical Engineering at BMS College of Engineering Bangalore is a candidate must have passed BE/BTech in the relevant field with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate for general category and for SC/ST it is 45% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection is done on the basis of a valid score obtained in GATE or PGCET of Karnataka.

Interested candidate can apply through GATE website www.gate.iitd.ac.in or PGCET website www.kea.kar.nic.in. The seat allotment will be done as per the merit of the candidate, their preferred choice and the availability of seats during counseling session. I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.bmsce.in

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?