3rd June 2018, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BE(Industrial Engineering) in BMS College of Engineering?

Dear friends, I am interested to study BE(Industrial Engineering) from BMS College of Engineering. So, I would like to know about the process of getting admission in this institute for this BE course asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study PhD(Computer and Information Science) in BMS College of Engineering?
  2. Entrance exam available to study BE(Industrial Engineering) in BMS College of Engineering?
  3. Entrance exam available to study M.Arch(Industrial Design) in BMS College of Engineering?
  4. Admission procedure to study ME(Farm Machinery & Power Engineering) in College of Technology and Engineering, Udaipur?
  5. Admission procedure to study PhD(Automobile Engineering) in PES College of Engineering?
  6. Admission procedure to study BTech(EEE) in Don Bosco College of Engineering & Technology?
  7. Admission procedure to study BTech(Civil Engineering) in Aligarh College of Engineering & Technology?
  8. Top college to study Genetics Engineering with admission procedure
  9. Admission procedure to study BE(Information Science & Engineering) in Jawaharlal Nehru National College of Engineering?
  10. Admission procedure to study BE(Aerospace Engineering) in Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Admission procedure to study B.Tech(Biomedical Engineering) in PSG College of Engineering and Technology?
  12. Fee expenses of BE(Industrial Engineering) in BMS College of Engineering?
  13. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Computer and Information Science) in BMS College of Engineering?
  14. Admission procedure to study BE(Instrumentation & Control Engineering) in Cummins College of Engineering for Women? -- [New]
  15. Where will I get M.Tech Civil seat after scoring 2844 AIR?
  16. Course structure of BE(Industrial Engineering) in BMS College of Engineering?
  17. Admission procedure to study ME(Aeronautical Engineering) in The Indian Engineering College?
  18. Admission procedure to study BE(Petrochemical Engineering) in JCT College of Engineering and Technology?
13th September 2018, 01:16 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BE(Industrial Engineering) in BMS College of Engineering?

If you want to study BE(Industrial Engineering) in BMS College of Engineering, you need to sit in the K - Cet*which is the state level exam or ComedK*(Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka) which is the National level exam. You must have qualified the entrance test with a valid score in order to get secure admission to study BE(Industrial Engineering) in BMS College of Engineering. Candidates are selected on the basis of rank obtained in the entrance test. You can also get direct admission through management quota seats. You must have passed 12th class with an aggregate score of 45% in PCM ( Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics) from a recognized board to be eligible for direct admission into that course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?