31st December 2018, 03:37 AM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study MTech(Ceramic Engineering) in NIT-Rourkela?

Hi everyone, I just want to know about the admission criteria for studying MTech(Ceramic Engineering) in NIT-Rourkela? Kindly let me know about the admission criteria because I am interested to study this course in this institute. Thank you!

14th January 2019, 11:32 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study MTech(Ceramic Engineering) in NIT-Rourkela?

=> M.Tech. Ceramic Engineering or Master of Technology in Ceramic Engineering is a postgraduate Ceramic Engineering course.

=> For the admission of Master of Technology in Ceramic Engineering course, the candidate should have passed BE/B.Tech in the relative field from a recognized university.

=> THe minimum percentage required for the admission of Master of Technology in Ceramic Engineering course is 60%.

=> The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of GATE examination and the final selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of entrance and graduation marks merit list.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?