15th July 2018, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study MTech(Mining Engineering) in NIT-Rourkela?

Hi everyone, I want to get admission in NIT-Rourkela for the course of MTech(Mining Engineering). Please tell me what is the procedure for admission of this course in this Engineering college? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study MTech(Mining Engineering) in NIT-Rourkela?
  2. How much should I score in the entrance exam of NIT Rourkela so that I can get admission?
  3. Scholarships available to study MTech(Mining Engineering) in NIT-Rourkela?
  4. Which are the AIEEE colleges that I can get after scoring greater than 3000 rank in AIEEE?
  5. Should I take admission in NIT-Rourkela if selected in 3rd round counselling for B.Tech(CE) having secured 10587 AIR in JEE Mains?
  6. Criteria for admission in NIT Rourkela for a GATE and Non GATE scored student? Fee structure of the course in NIT Rourkela? Stipend provided to student?
  7. Correct rankings of colleges from AIEEE?
  8. Can I get admission in NIT Rourkela after qualifying GATE with 22 marks in ST category?
  9. Where will I do my practical classes for B.Sc physics?
  10. Possibility to get admission in NIT-Rourkela with 28.33 marks in GATE?
  11. Rank required in AIEEE for seat in NITs? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Admission procedure to study PhD(Water Resources Engineering) in NIT-Hamirpur?
  13. Serialwise rank of SVNIT-Surat, NIT-Kurukshetra, NIT-Calicut, NIT-Durgapur and NIT-Rourkela?
  14. Can I get admission in NIT Rourkela or NIT Durgapur after scoring 33% in AIEEE? Can I get Mechanical branch in any NITs?
  15. What is the procedure followed for applying internships while doing B.Tech 1st year in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering in NIT?
  16. Can I get a seat in NIT Rourkela or Burla engineering college after scoring 85 marks in AIEEE?
  17. Will I be able to get NIT Rourkela after scoring 110 in JEE main
  18. How many seats are available for MTech(Mining Engineering) course in NIT-Rourkela?
19th July 2018, 02:45 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MTech(Mining Engineering) in NIT-Rourkela?

Admission procedure to study MTech(Mining Engineering) in NIT-Rourkela is given below.

You must have completed is B.E / B.Tech / M.Sc in relevant subject to be eligible to apply for MTech program.

Admission to the MTech program in NITs is done on the basis of score obtained in GATE.

Candidates who are Non GATE qualified, they will have to appear for written test and persoanl interview conducted by the Institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?