23rd July 2016, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Admission of M.Com has been closed in DAV College?

I want to secure admission in DAV College for M.Com course. But I came to know that the admission is already course. Kindly confirm me that is the admission of M.Com are closed in DAV College?

29th July 2016, 06:12 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Admission of M.Com has been closed in DAV College?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to secure admission in DAV College for M.Com course. But I came to know that the admission is already course. Kindly confirm me that is the admission of M.Com are closed in DAV College?
The admission to the M.Com course for the academic year 2016-17 has been already completed in DAV College. The last date for online form submission was 27th June 2016. Hard copy of complete application form along with self attested photocopies of all certificates were supposed to be submitted by 30th June 2016. The details can be found on the DAV College website Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?