9th June 2016, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Chances for admission in DAV college for B.Sc course with 56% in 12th?

I have completed my 12th studies from Aryan School with 56% in it, being a non-medical student. I further want to get admission in DAV college to pursue B.Sc course and want to know that am I eligible for it and what are the chance for getting admission in the Institute

Related Questions:
13th June 2016, 12:36 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances for admission in DAV college for B.Sc course with 56% in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my 12th studies from Aryan School with 56% in it, being a non-medical student. I further want to get admission in DAV college to pursue B.Sc course and want to know that am I eligible for it and what are the chance for getting admission in the Institute
Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for B.Sc course through DAV college. Those who completed their Senior Secondary (12th Class) examination with not less than 50% of marks in medical or non-medical science group from a recognized board are eligible to apply.

The admission will be based on the marks obtained in the entrance examination. Those who selected need to carry the following documents a during Personal Interview and Group Discussion.

- Admit Card
- 12th Mark Certificate
- School Transfer Certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate etc.

Official website - http://www.davchd.com/
13th June 2016, 01:06 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances for admission in DAV college for B.Sc course with 56% in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

The eligibility to study the B.Sc in DAV College, Jalandhar is a pass in 10+2 with 40% marks in aggregate with the concerned science group. So you can apply and try for the admission, but it is difficult to get admission with 56% marks in DAV College. You have to get the application form and apply as per the instructions given in the prospectus. The duration of the course is 3 years. The website link is given for your reference, Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?