9th September 2020, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to pursue MCA in Pratibha Institute of Business Management Pune?

Hi friends, I want to get admission into Pratibha Institute of Business Management Pune for studying for an MCA course. I would like to know how I can get admission into this college for studying this course? Please tell me about the admission procedure immediately.

14th September 2020, 09:38 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to pursue MCA in Pratibha Institute of Business Management Pune?

Admission procedure to pursue MCA in Pratibha Institute of Business Management Pune is as follows.

MAH MCA CET is a state-level computer application entrance test held for admission in this admission.

You have to appear in MAH MCA CET examination and clear it.

You should go through counselling procedure of given examination to secure admission.

Last date to register for MAH MCA CET examination is 13/9/2020.
15th September 2020, 01:13 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to pursue MCA in Pratibha Institute of Business Management Pune?

The admission procedure to study MCA at Pratibha Institute of Business Management Pune is a candidate must have passed bachelor's degree in any stream with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection will be on the basis of score obtained in MAH MCA CET entrance examination.

Interested candidate can apply online through the website http://cetcell.mahacet.org/ . First of all register yourself on the website and thereafter login with the details. Fill the application form with all the required details and upload the scanned copy of all the relevant documents. Pay the application fee and submit the form. I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.pibmpune.org.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?