5th September 2020, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to secure MBA(Agri-Business Management) admission in Lotus Business School Pune?

Sir/Madam, please help me to know about the procedure for securing admission in Lotus Business School Pune to study MBA(Agri-Business Management) program? I want to do this course in this institute. Please help me with the admission procedure.

7th September 2020, 10:27 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Procedure to secure MBA(Agri-Business Management) admission in Lotus Business School Pune?

Procedure to secure MBA(Agri-Business Management) admission in Lotus Business School Pune is as follows.

Applicant must have Graduation in any discipline with minimum aggregate marks of 50% (45% for PwD and Backward class candidates.

Admission can be done through any examination from CAT/XAT/MAT/ATMA/CMAT/GMAT/MAH-CET.

Selection of candidates will be done in two phases; Shortlisting and Final Selection.

Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of academic marks, admission test scores, and extracurricular achievements.

Once shortlisted, candidates will be called to any one of the interview centres, held at Mumbai, Kolkata, Delhi, Indore, Nagpur, Pune.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?