5th October 2021, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure and requirements to study MBA(International Hotel Management) of Vatel Mauritius-International Hospitality School?

I would like to apply for MBA(International Hotel Management) course in Vatel Mauritius-International Hospitality School. So, can I know the process for admission in this university for this course? Please help me to know about the procedure and the requirements also. Thank you!

7th October 2021, 01:52 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure and requirements to study MBA(International Hotel Management) of Vatel Mauritius-International Hospitality School?

The admission procedure and requirements to study MBA in International Hotel Management at Vatel Mauritius International Hospitality School is a candidate need to contact the Vatel Campus through a forum, by internet, or by email. You can send the completed application form along with all other requested documents to the school and they will study your file and will invite you to the next entrance examination. You will take the entrance examination as per your choice school and after that, you will receive the result within a few days and your admission will be validated after an interview with the school director.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed a bachelor's degree in hotel & tourism management or a bachelor's degree in business, management or sales. To study in English you need to clear equivalent to CEFR with B2/C1 or IELTS or TOEFL. I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.vatel.mu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?