3rd July 2018, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure and requirements to study MBA(International Hospitality Management) at IMI International Management Institute Switzerland?

I would like to apply for MBA(International Hospitality Management) course in IMI International Management Institute Switzerland. So, can I know the process for admission in this university for this course? Please help me to know about the procedure and the requirements also. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure and requirements to study MBA(International Hospitality Management) at IMI International Management Institute Switzerland?
  2. Course structure and duration of MBA(International Hospitality Management) in IMI International Management Institute Switzerland?
  3. Scholarships available to study MBA(International Hospitality Management) in IMI International Management Institute Switzerland?
  4. Job opportunities after MBA(International Hospitality Management) done from IMI International Management Institute Switzerland?
  5. Detailed information, selection procedure and expenses to study Hotel Management in IMI, Switzerland?
  6. Fees and selection procedure to study Hotel Management course from IMI Switzerland?
  7. Admission procedure to study Bachelor in International Hospitality Management in IIAS School of Management?
  8. How much percentage in 12th is required to apply for hotel management course? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Eligibility to study B.Sc(International Hospitality Management) in EHL, Switzerland? Eligibility to get fee reduction for Indian students?
  10. Which one should I go for between RIG Institute of Hospitality and Management and IIMT(Institute of International Management and Technology)?
  11. Scope of studying Bachelor in International Hospitality Management over Bachelor in Hospitality Management course?
  12. Admission procedure to study BBA(Hotel Management and Tourism) in Cambay Institute of Hospitality Management, Ahmedabad? -- [New]
  13. Admission procedure and requirements to study MBA(Global Hospitality and Tourism Management) in UET University School of Tourism?
  14. Expected earning after pursuing Advanced Diploma in Hospitality Management course?
  15. Admission procedure to study BBA(Hospitality & Tourism) in Jyotiba Institute of Management and Technology?
  16. Eligibility to study MBA(Ecotourism Management) in VATEL Madagascar for Bachelor of Hospitality Management student? Requirements to get admission?
  17. Colleges which are AICTE approved and have good placement record in Bangalore or Delhi?
  18. Entrance exam available to study BSc(Hospitality and Tourism Studies) in Herbarium Institute of Hotel Management?
4th July 2018, 11:29 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure and requirements to study MBA(International Hospitality Management) at IMI International Management Institute Switzerland?

Admission Procedure:

In order to apply, the completed enrolment form and all additionally required documents mentioned below should be sent to the below address.

The Registrar, IMI International Management Institute Switzerland, Seeacherweg 1, 6047 Kastanienbaum, Switzerland
Phone: +41 41 349 64 00, E-mail: [email protected]

*** The application form is attached below. Check the attachment.

Requirements:

>> Candidates should complete graduation in any discipline.

>>Appropriate level of professional experience in any area (not limited to hospitality).

>> Candidates should qualify English Proficiency Tests like IELTS with 6.5 band or equivalent.

Required Documents:

>>Motivation Letter -approx. 500 words;
>> CV
>> Academic Transcripts/Certificates
>> Work references or reports if available;
>> IELTS, TOEFL, or equivalent English results;
>> Two recent passport size photos (3.5 x 4.5 cm);
>> Copy of passport
>> Certificate of good health completed by a
licensed physician.
>> Proof of financial funds
Attached Files
File Type: pdf file_5913006eed791.pdf(146.9 KB, 1 views)
6th July 2018, 01:26 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure and requirements to study MBA(International Hospitality Management) at IMI International Management Institute Switzerland?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I would like to apply for MBA(International Hospitality Management) course in IMI International Management Institute Switzerland. So, can I know the process for admission in this university for this course? Please help me to know about the procedure and the requirements also. Thank you!

Applicants have to apply online for the admission to study MBA International Hospitality Management course at IMI International Management Institute, Switzerland. Applicants have to apply for the admission with the following documents: Motivation Letter, Transcripts/Certificates of the academic qualifications, CV/Resume in English, Work Experience Certificates, IELTS or TOEFL test results, Copy of Passport and Swiss residence Permit, Two Recent Passport Photographs, Medical Certificate, etc. Applicants must have studied a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with professional experience are eligible to apply for the MBA International Hospitality Management course at IMI International Management Institute, Switzerland.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?