1st November 2018, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study LLM(Business Law) in Amity University-Kolkata?

Hi everyone, I want to get admission in Amity University-Kolkata for the course of LLM(Business Law). Please tell me what is the procedure for admission of this course in this institute? Please tell me asap.

8th November 2018, 07:02 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study LLM(Business Law) in Amity University-Kolkata?

If you meet the eligibility criteria for admission to the course, you have to complete the application form with required documents. After submitting the application form, you have to appear in the entrance examination conducted by the university. If you qualify the entrance examination, you will be called for Group Discussion and/or Interview. Final selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance examination and performance in the Group Discussion and/or Interview.

You can find details on the below mentioned website link.
http://www.amity.edu/admission-procedure-domestic.aspx
8th November 2018, 12:49 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study LLM(Business Law) in Amity University-Kolkata?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I want to get admission in Amity University-Kolkata for the course of LLM(Business Law). Please tell me what is the procedure for admission of this course in this institute? Please tell me asap.

Candidates have to apply online for the admission to study LLM (Business Law) in Amity University, Kolkata. Candidates who have passed LLB or equivalent with at least 50% marks are eligible to study LLM (Business Law) in Amity University, Kolkata. They have to appear for an English Language Test and Group Discussion for the admission to study LLM (Business Law) in Amity University, Kolkata. Candidates are admitted to the LLM (Business Law) on the basis of marks scored in the qualifying examination, English Language Test and Group Discussion. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?