1st November 2018, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of LLM(Business Law) in Amity University-Kolkata?

Hi Sir/Madam, I would like to know about the course structure of LLM(Business Law) course which is available in Amity University-Kolkata. Can you please tell me about the course structure as well as the course fee expenses also?

8th November 2018, 05:31 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of LLM(Business Law) in Amity University-Kolkata?

Course structure and fee expenses of LLM(Business Law) in Amity University-Kolkata are given below.

LLM(Business Law) offered in Amity University-Kolkata is 1 year duration course which is divided into 2 semesters. Program fee for this course is around Rs. 48,500/-.

Course structure:
---------------------------

Semester 1:

Foreign Business Language,
Open Elective Courses,
Outdoor Activity Based Courses

Semester 2:

Foreign Business Language,
Open Elective Courses,

For more details you should visit the below mentioned website link.
http://www.amity.edu/Kolkata/course-...n=nlluP9r4bIU=
8th November 2018, 12:06 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of LLM(Business Law) in Amity University-Kolkata?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir/Madam, I would like to know about the course structure of LLM(Business Law) course which is available in Amity University-Kolkata. Can you please tell me about the course structure as well as the course fee expenses also?

The course structure of LLM (Business Law) in Amity University, Kolkata is given below:

Semester 1

Foreign Business Language
Open Elective Courses

Semester 2

Foreign Business Language
Open Elective Courses

The fee for the LLM (Business Law) in Amity University, Kolkata is Rs 47,500. Candidates have to contact the Amity University, Kolkata for exact details on the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?