31st December 2018, 02:37 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study LLM(IPR and Technology Law) in National Law University, Jodhpur?

Hi everyone, I want to get admission in National Law University, Jodhpur for the course of LLM(IPR and Technology Law). Please tell me what is the procedure for admission of this course in this institute? Please tell me asap.

6th January 2019, 07:47 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study LLM(IPR and Technology Law) in National Law University, Jodhpur?

LLM(IPR and Technology Law) in National Law University, Jodhpur is 1 years duration of course. In order to get admission in LLM(IPR and Technology Law) in National Law University, Jodhpur, candidates have to appear and qualify Common Law Admission Test*(CLAT). Candidates are admitted based on on the rank obtained in CLAT followed by counselling.

For details, visit
http://www.nlujodhpur.ac.in/courses_pg.php
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?