16th December 2010, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Career options after completing MSc in Biotech from Dibrugarh and Guwahati Unviersity? Best university for studying MSc Biotech in North India? How and when to apply?

What are the career option after completing M.Sc. in biotech. from dibrugarh and guwahati university?
which are the best university for studying biotech. in north india and how and when can i apply for studying in that university?

17th December 2010, 02:41 PM
BLGayatri

Default Re: Career options after completing MSc in Biotech from Dibrugarh and Guwahati Unviersity? Best university for studying MSc Biotech in North India? How and when to apply?

You may get jobs in hospitals, as lab techncians, if yo do m.tech you may get n industries too. You can pharma jobs. My suggesion is to do M.Tech after M.Sc.
10th May 2011, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Career options after completing MSc in Biotech from Dibrugarh and Guwahati Unviersity? Best university for studying MSc Biotech in North India? How and when to apply?

After studying Msc biotechnology how is the job opportunity
2nd April 2012, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

I am in last sem of M.SC biotechnology.how i got the joband which is good for girl ?like research or something else?
20th May 2012, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

what is total course fee of M.Sc. Biotechnology in guwahaty university..?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?