12th April 2019, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study MA(Criminal Justice) in Sardar Patel University of Police, Security and Criminal Justice?

Dear friends, I am interested to study MA(Criminal Justice) from Sardar Patel University of Police, Security and Criminal Justice. So, I would like to know about the process of getting admission in this institute for this MA(Criminal Justice) course immediately.

23rd April 2019, 10:02 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MA(Criminal Justice) in Sardar Patel University of Police, Security and Criminal Justice?

Admission procedure to study an MA in Criminal Justice at Sardar Patel University of Police, Security and Criminal Justice is:-

==> Candidates need to visit the university website that is www.policeuniversity.ac.in

==> At university website homepage, go to the 'online admissions portal'. You will be redirected to a page for registration, then register yourself by creating a new login ID.

==> To get the application form use the login ID and password. Fill the application form and submit it. Pay the online fees. Take the print out for future reference .

==> You can contact [email protected], if you face any difficulty in filling an online application.

==> Admission to the post graduates course will be done on the basis of scores obtained in a Postgraduate Entrance Test (PET) which is conducted by the university.

==> Applicants for this post graduate course must have completed the three years LLB or equivalent with 55% marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?