12th April 2019, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study MA(Criminal Justice) in Sardar Patel University of Police, Security and Criminal Justice?

Hi friends, I want to secure admission in MA(Criminal Justice) in Sardar Patel University of Police, Security and Criminal Justice. So, I want to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission. Kindly let me know about the entrance exam asap. Thank you!

16th April 2019, 01:15 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MA(Criminal Justice) in Sardar Patel University of Police, Security and Criminal Justice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I want to secure admission in MA(Criminal Justice) in Sardar Patel University of Police, Security and Criminal Justice. So, I want to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission. Kindly let me know about the entrance exam asap. Thank you!

Eligible candidates have to appear and clear the National Level Entrance Examination for the admission to study MA/MSc in Applied Criminology course at Sardar Patel University of Police, Security and Criminal Justice.
Graduates in any discipline with at least 55% marks for General & OBC candidates and 50% for SC/ST candidates are eligible to study the MA/MSc in Applied Criminology in Sardar Patel University of Police, Security and Criminal Justice. Duration of the course is two years. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
16th April 2019, 01:35 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MA(Criminal Justice) in Sardar Patel University of Police, Security and Criminal Justice?

You have to appear in the All India Entrance Test conducted by university to study MA(Criminal Justice) in Sardar Patel University of Police, Security and Criminal Justice. Selection of candidates is based on the order of merit of entrance test. Candidates who have passed 3 years LLB course with at least 55% (50% in case of SC/ST category) from any UGC recognized university/institution are eligible to study MA(Criminal Justice) in Sardar Patel University of Police, Security and Criminal Justice.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?