10th January 2019, 01:51 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study MA(Music) in Bengal Music College?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to secure admission in Bengal Music College for MA(Music) course. Can I know that how I can get admission into this course in this particular college?

24th January 2019, 04:35 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MA(Music) in Bengal Music College?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to secure admission in Bengal Music College for MA(Music) course. Can I know that how I can get admission into this course in this particular college?

Interested and eligible candidates have to apply online (Click Here), for the admission to study Master of Music in the Bengal Music College. Candidates have to submit the hard copy of the uploaded form fixing one photograph along with copies of mark sheet and application money deposited Bank Challan to the college office. They have to appear for the Admission Test in Practical Paper and Admission Test in Theoretical Paper for the admission to study Master of Music in the Bengal Music College.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?