17th August 2019, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Master in Information Management at Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to secure admission in Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies for Master in Information Management course. Can I know how I can get admission into this course in this particular college?

23rd August 2019, 10:48 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Master in Information Management at Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies?

The admission procedure to study Master in Information Management at Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies is a candidate must have passed a bachelor's degree from a recognized university and must have a minimum 2 years of full time work experience. Admission selection will be done on the basis of Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MHCET) followed by group discussion.

To take admission a candidate can download the application form from the website www.jbims.edu or can visit the campus. Fill the application form and attach all the relevant documents. Pay the registration fee in the form of demand draft payable at Mumbai in favour of "Director, JBIMS". Submit the application form at the institute office. I am also giving you the address below.

Address - Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies
164, Backbay Reclamation,
H.T.Parekh Marg, Churchgate,
Mumbai, Maharashtra - 400020
Phone - +91-22-22024133/5153
Email - [email protected]
24th August 2019, 09:50 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Master in Information Management at Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies?

The admission to study Master in Information Management at Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies is on the basis of entrance examination followed by Group discussion and personal Interview.

:-MAT (Management Aptitude Test)
:-CAT (Common Admission Test)
:-CMAT (Common Management Admission Test)

You can apply for any of the above entrance examinations mentioned above and can obtain a valid score card.

You can visit the website http://jbims.edu for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?