17th August 2019, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Scope and benefits of studying Master in Information Management course in Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies?

Hi friends, I am interested to study Master in Information Management at Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies. But I don’t know anything about its scope and benefits. Can any of you tell me about the scope and benefits of this Master in Information Management course?

23rd August 2019, 10:30 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope and benefits of studying Master in Information Management course in Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies?

There are lots of scope and benefits of studying Master in Information Management at Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies. This course focuses on the management of technology and effectively prepares students for a successful career in fast paced information technology world.

Some of the Employment areas are:-

Banking Sector
Academic Institutions
Management Consultancy
Software & Computing Services
Technology, Multi-media & Telecom
Energy, Oil & Gas Services

Some of the job types are:-

IT Manager
MIS Manager
System Analyst
Information Manager
Business Analyst
Business Consultant
Information Manager
Project Manager

Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies has a good placement cell which organizes a campus interview for their students. I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.jbims.edu
23rd August 2019, 09:56 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope and benefits of studying Master in Information Management course in Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies?

The scope and benefits of studying Master in Information Management course in Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies is given below:-

The candidates can start working as Business Development Manager, Sales Representatives, Business Analyst, Information Systems Managers etc after completion of Master in Information Management course in Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies.

The Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies has its own well developed career center which provides training and guidance to the candidates so that they can get a better salary package in various reputed multi national companies.

You can visit the website http://jbims.edu/course/mba-part-time-mim/ for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?