14th November 2019, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Master of Library & Information Science in Institute of Engineering Studies Hyderabad?

Hi friends, I want to get admission in Master of Library & Information Science course in Institute of Engineering Studies Hyderabad. So, I would like to know about the admission procedure. Can anyone of you please let me know about the admission procedure asap.

21st November 2019, 10:38 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Master of Library & Information Science in Institute of Engineering Studies Hyderabad?

The admission procedure to study Master of Library & Information Science at Institute of Engineering Studies Hyderabad is a candidate must have passed bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university. Admission selection will be done on the basis of entrance examination which is conducted by the university and merit based.

Interested candidate can collect the application form from the institute office. Fill the application form with all the required details and attach all the relevant documents. Pay the application fee in cash or cheque or by demand draft in favour of "Institute of Engineering Studies", payable at Hyderabad. Submit the application form at the below address.

Institute of Engineering Studies
Opposite Airport, Prakash Nagar Water Tank Lane,
Begumpet, Secunderabad - 500003
Website - www.ieshyderabad.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?