18th November 2019, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Course syllabus of MTech(Production Engineering) in Amrutvahini College of Engineering?

Hi everyone, can I get to know about the syllabus of MTech(Production Engineering) of Amrutvahini College of Engineering? I am interested to join this institute for this course. Please tell me about the course syllabus asap.

21st November 2019, 12:00 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course syllabus of MTech(Production Engineering) in Amrutvahini College of Engineering?

MTech in Production Engineering is a 2 year duration course. This course is a combination of manufacturing technology with management science which involves the design, control and continuous improvement of integrated systems to provide customers with high quality goods and services in a timely, cost-effective manner. The detailed syllabus is given below.

Semester I

Numerical Methods & Computer Programming
Simulation, Modelling and Analysis
Applied Operations Research
Elective I

Semester II

Optimization for Engineering Design
Computer Aided Manufacturing
Robotics & Control
Elective II

Semester III

Design of Production Systems
Open Elective
Dissertation
Seminar/Minor Project

Semester IV

Dissertation
22nd November 2019, 12:18 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course syllabus of MTech(Production Engineering) in Amrutvahini College of Engineering?

The course duration of Master of Technology in Production Engineering in Amrutvahini College of Engineering would be of 2 years and is full time pst graduate level course.

The course syllabus of Master of Technology in Production Engineering in Amrutvahini College of Engineering is given below:-

Semester I :-

:-Machining processes and analysis
:-Experimental methods
:-Welding science technology
:-CAM

Semester II:-

:-Metal forming analysis
:-Metrology
:-Computational methods

Semester III:-

:-Project
:-Elective

Semester IV:-

:-Project
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?