29th October 2019, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Differences among the syllabus of GATE and IES exam? Study materials to prepare for GATE Civil Engineering?

Hello everyone, I am a final year student of BE, studying with Civil Engineering. I am interested to prepare for GATE but really confused regarding the study materials to prepare for it. On the other hand, I want to prepare for IES exam as well. Can you tell me what are the differences in the syllabus of GATE and IES exam?

29th January 2022, 04:44 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Differences among the syllabus of GATE and IES exam? Study materials to prepare for GATE Civil Engineering?

The differences for both the exams are little similar ,the IES syllabus is covers the entire engineering syllabus,whereas GATE syllabus helps you in higher studies .

The GATE syllabus covers upto 70% of the essential topics in the IES Syllabus.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?