13th February 2019, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study MBA(Hotel Hospitality and Tourism Administration) in SRM Institute of Hotel Management?

Dear friends, I am interested to study MBA(Hotel Hospitality and Tourism Administration) from SRM Institute of Hotel Management. So, I would like to know about the process of getting admission in this institute for this MBA(Hotel Hospitality and Tourism Administration) course immediately.

3rd November 2021, 02:41 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MBA(Hotel Hospitality and Tourism Administration) in SRM Institute of Hotel Management?

The admission procedure to study MBA Hotel Hospitality and Tourism Administration at SRM Institute of Hotel Management is, you must have a graduation degree in any stream from a recogniszed university.
And also have to appear in the entrance exam called CAT, XAT, MAT, TANCET and SRMJEEM.

Duration of this course is 2 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?