13th February 2019, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study MBA(Hotel Hospitality and Tourism Administration) in SRM Institute of Hotel Management?

Hi friends, I want to secure admission in MBA(Hotel Hospitality and Tourism Administration) in SRM Institute of Hotel Management. So, I want to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission. Kindly let me know about the entrance exam asap. Thank you!

23rd March 2019, 04:06 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MBA(Hotel Hospitality and Tourism Administration) in SRM Institute of Hotel Management?

SRM university conducts their own entrance exam for admission at various courses offered by them, just apply for the admission when there is a notification. Just make sure you have got a degree in any discipline with minimum 50% marks from a recognised university.

Admission will be on the basis of performance in the entrance exam conducted by the concerned university. Seats will be allotted through counselling based on your rank in the entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?