17th March 2020, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study MBA(Pharma Technology) in Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies?

Hi, I would like to join Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies for studying MBA(Pharma Technology). I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this institute for this MBA course. Kindly let me know about the admission procedure asap. Thank you!

20th March 2020, 11:23 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MBA(Pharma Technology) in Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies?

The admission procedure to study MBA in Pharma Technology at Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies is a candidate must have passed Bachelor's degree in Pharmacy or equivalent with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection is on the basis of the score obtained in NMAT (Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies) followed by personal interview.

Interested candidate can apply online through website www.nmims.edu. First you need to register yourself, create a username and password. Fill the application form with all the required details and upload the scanned copy of all the relevant documents. Pay the application fee and submit the form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?