18th April 2018, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Management Studies in Narsee Monjee College of Commerce & Economics?

I want to get admission in Narsee Monjee College of Commerce and Economics for studying Bachelor of Management Studies. So, I want to know about the procedure for getting admission in this college for this BMS course. Please reply to me immediately.

14th May 2018, 01:39 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Management Studies in Narsee Monjee College of Commerce & Economics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to get admission in Narsee Monjee College of Commerce and Economics for studying Bachelor of Management Studies. So, I want to know about the procedure for getting admission in this college for this BMS course. Please reply to me immediately.

Candidates have to apply online for the admission to study B.M.S. course in Narsee Monjee College of Commerce & Economics. Candidates who have passed HSC examinations or equivalent examinations or Diploma in Engineering with two years or three years of the 10th (SSC) conducted by the Board of Technical Education or its equivalent with minimum of 45% marks are eligible to apply for the Bachelor of Management Studies in Narsee Monjee College of Commerce & Economics. Candidates are admitted to the course based on the marks scored in the qualifying examinations. Candidates can find the details on the Narsee Monjee college of Commerce & Economics website link given Click Here
16th May 2018, 01:43 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Management Studies in Narsee Monjee College of Commerce & Economics?

Admission procedure to pursue Bachelor of Management Studies in Narsee Monjee College of Commerce and Economics:

<> Admission is basically done purely based on the merit duly following the reservation policy as per the norms of the Government of Maharashtra.

>> Generally admission procedure is divided into 2 components and they are,
@ Pre-Admission online registration at the university website
and
@ Online admission application form at the college website

<> I am providing you a link where you can find the detailed admission process that is to be followed in order to follow for this course.

Click here for Detailed Admission Process
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?