24th December 2018, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study MCom(Co-operative Management) in Delhi Degree College?

Hi friends, I want to get admission in MCom(Co-operative Management) course in Delhi Degree College. So, I would like to know about the admission procedure. Can anyone of you please let me know about the admission procedure asap.

15th December 2021, 08:43 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MCom(Co-operative Management) in Delhi Degree College?

The admission procedure is ,you must have a graduation degree in BCom with minimum 50%marks from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Is MSc Maths a good option after BSc Computer Science with 2 years of gap? How to prepare for the exam? Best colleges in Hyderabad to do MSc Maths? Career opportunities after doing MSc Maths except teaching? 19 7th April 2021 02:51 PM
Does Punjabi University offer MSc Maths in distance education? What is the requirement for MSc Maths? 3 26th February 2017 04:10 PM
How can I do MSc Maths from Government College after getting disqualified from MSc Maths entrance exam? 7 22nd July 2015 09:42 AM
Best thing to pursue after completing BSc(hons) Maths from Delhi University? Should I go for MSc(Finance), MBA finance or MSc Maths? 5 13th June 2013 12:42 AM