29th November 2010, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Is MSc Maths a good option after BSc Computer Science with 2 years of gap? How to prepare for the exam? Best colleges in Hyderabad to do MSc Maths? Career opportunities after doing MSc Maths except teaching?

I have completed my B.sc in computer scienc. Now i want to pursue my higher studies and would like to do M.sc in maths.Isit a good option after 2 years of gap. I would like to go for a very good college in Hyderadad which offers M.sc maths. Please tell me the detalis for preparation of the entrance exam. Also guide me as to which is the best college in Hyderbad to do Msc maths and the carrer opportunities after doing M.sc maths except for teaching.

Thanks,
Farah.

1st June 2011, 03:51 AM
pooja bhartii

Default Re: Is MSc Maths a good option after BSc Computer Science with 2 years of gap? How to prepare for the exam? Best colleges in Hyderabad to do MSc Maths? Career opportunities after doing MSc Maths except teaching?

I think you should pursue msc computer science after bsc computer science because msc maths is tough subject and students with bsc maths hons. can do well in this. So i would suggest you to, not to change your subject.
1st June 2011, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is MSc Maths a good option after BSc Computer Science with 2 years of gap? How to prepare for the exam? Best colleges in Hyderabad to do MSc Maths? Career opportunities after doing MSc Maths except teaching?

is msc maths in bits pilani is good option
3rd June 2011, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

can i do masters in physics by correspondence?from wich college or university
26th June 2011, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

what are the jobs after MSC in maths
3rd July 2011, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

i have done b.sc with maths not hons. should i go for M.sc maths? there is no gap till date.
4th July 2011, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

What are the jobs after msc maths except teaching?
7th July 2011, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

what are the jobs after msc maths except teaching
16th July 2011, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

sir, my daughter completed B.sc MATHS(H) FROM DU . SHE IS AVERAGE IN STUDIES. WHAT WILL BE THE BEST AFTER GRADUATION FOR JOB PURPOSE. M.SC(MATHS) OR MCA OR MBA OR B.ED
9th September 2011, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

I was completed my BSC computer science with math 12 to 13 years ago but I want completed MSC in maths it is possible? please give me advice. Career opportunities after doing MSC Maths.
8th October 2011, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

please tell me the boooks and syllabus of msc math
11th October 2011, 01:48 PM
Abbaskhan

M.Sc Maths is a good option but very less in use other than teaching. As Banks, Financial institutions give Msc Maths, BSc Maths, MCom, MBA same value. But if u want to do it then best college is Osamnia university's Maths Department. In the month of may notification comes and entrance exam in June. u have to score a good rank if u want to take a seat in OU campus. second institutuion is University of Hyderabad's campus and same procedure.
books are available for the preparation of Entrance Exams. But decision is yours.

QUOTE=Unregistered;255042]I have completed my B.sc in computer scienc. Now i want to pursue my higher studies and would like to do M.sc in maths.Isit a good option after 2 years of gap. I would like to go for a very good college in Hyderadad which offers M.sc maths. Please tell me the detalis for preparation of the entrance exam. Also guide me as to which is the best college in Hyderbad to do Msc maths and the carrer opportunities after doing M.sc maths except for teaching.

Thanks,
Farah.[/QUOTE]
8th November 2011, 12:59 PM
priya pupi

may i know good colleges for studying MSC maths?and also the exam notification details please
19th July 2013, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

sir msc 2 years admition fee
25th June 2016, 01:49 AM
Unregistered

What is the career oportunity after msc math ecept teaching
14th October 2016, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

I am a student of bsc first year and I want to crack iit jam Mathematics what should I do
11th June 2018, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do Msc.in mathematics and preparation for the competition together??
11th February 2019, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

I have done b.sc in mathematics hons and now I want to go for msc with cs,Am I eligible msc in cs as I haven't taken computer science as a subject in bsc.Is it mandatory to have computer science as a subject in bsc to go for msc cs?please suggest me as well as the good university
24th August 2020, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir, my daughter completed B.sc MATHS(H) FROM DU . SHE IS AVERAGE IN STUDIES. WHAT WILL BE THE BEST AFTER GRADUATION FOR JOB PURPOSE. M.SC(MATHS) OR MCA OR MBA OR B.ED
It will be good to do MSc in maths rather changing stream
As it will have better career options in teaching
7th April 2021, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Hi... I m studying in Bsc (PCM) .. how should I prepare for next to be a lecturer in mathematics?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?