16th August 2018, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study MCom(Finance & Computer Applications) in Bharathiar University?

Hi friends, I want to get admission in MCom(Finance & Computer Applications) course in Bharathiar University. So, I would like to know about the admission procedure. Can anyone of you please let me know about the admission procedure asap.

15th September 2018, 09:56 PM
isha1203

Smile Re: Admission procedure to study MCom(Finance & Computer Applications) in Bharathiar University?

Hi there!

The admission in bharathiar university starts at the end of the april and continues till may.

The application form has to be filled from college's office and submitted. If you are early and has good score in graduation, spot admission will be given otherwise a test is conducted by the university to fill the last seats.

Hope this helps!
19th September 2018, 06:11 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MCom(Finance & Computer Applications) in Bharathiar University?

For admission to study MCom(Finance & Computer Applications) in Bharathiar University, you can apply offline as well as online through the official website. Bharathiar University conducts its own entrance exam for admission in various PG courses. Candidates are selected based on performance in the entrance test and in the qualifying examination (UG) upto 5th semester/2nd year.*Eligible candidates can also get direct admission into the course based on first come first served basis depending on merit and availability of seats.
For more details, you should visit the below mentioned link.
http://www.b-u.ac.in/Home/AdmissionProcedure
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?