16th August 2018, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MCom(Finance & Computer Applications) in Bharathiar University?

Respected Sir, I just want to know that if I am going to take admission in Bharathiar University for MCom(Finance & Computer Applications) then what is the eligibility criteria for admission? Kindly let me know about the eligibility asap.

15th September 2018, 09:34 PM
isha1203

Smile Re: Eligibility to study MCom(Finance & Computer Applications) in Bharathiar University?

Hi there!

The eligibility to study MCOM in finance and computer applications in Bharathiar university is as follows-

A graduate in commerce/ business management/ administration/ ecommerce/ bank management/ corporate secreteryship

Or

BA with co.op
BCOM with co-op
BCOM with information technology

Hope this helps!
19th September 2018, 07:28 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MCom(Finance & Computer Applications) in Bharathiar University?

MCom(Finance & Computer Applications) is 2 years post graduation course offered by Bharathiar University. Candidates must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Commerce/Business Management/Administration/Bank Management/Corporate Secretaryship/Commerce and Computer Application/ Business Management Administration and Computer Application/Commerce and E-Commerce /B.Com Co-op/B.Com with Information Technology or equivalent with minimum 55% aggregate marks from any recognized university to be eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?