12th August 2018, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study MD(Dermatology, Venereology & Leprology) in Calcutta School of Tropical Medicine?

Dear friends, I am interested to study MD in Dermatology, Venereology & Leprology from Calcutta School of Tropical Medicine. So, I would like to know about the process of getting admission in this institute for this MD course asap.

21st September 2018, 11:01 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MD(Dermatology, Venereology & Leprology) in Calcutta School of Tropical Medicine?

If you want to study MD(Dermatology, Venereology & Leprology) in Calcutta School of Tropical Medicine, you need to appear and qualify the National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test PG (NEET-PG). Candidates are selected on the basis of score obtained in the entrance test followed by counselling. Candidates who have a MBBS degree from any recognized university are eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?