9th August 2019, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study MDS(Oral Medicine) in KSR Institute of Dental Science and Research?

Dear friends, I am interested to study MDS(Oral Medicine) from KSR Institute of Dental Science and Research. So, I would like to know about the process of getting admission in this institute for this MDS(Oral Medicine) course immediately.

15th August 2019, 03:19 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MDS(Oral Medicine) in KSR Institute of Dental Science and Research?

The admission procedure to study MDS in Oral Medicine at the KSR Institute of Dental Science and Research is a candidate must have done a bachelor's degree in Dental Science from any of the universities recognized by the Dental Council of India. There would be a relaxation of 5% aggregate for SC/ST category.

Admission selection will be done on the basis of the NEET MDS Examination score. I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is
www.ksrdentalcollege.org
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?