9th August 2019, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Admission and semester wise fee expenses of MDS(Oral Medicine) in KSR Institute of Dental Science and Research?

Dear all, I want to get admission in KSR Institute of Dental Science and Research for studying MDS(Oral Medicine). Can anyone of you please tell me about the course fee expenses? I want to know about the admission fee as well as semester fees of this course. Please tell me asap.

31st July 2022, 06:56 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission and semester wise fee expenses of MDS(Oral Medicine) in KSR Institute of Dental Science and Research?

Qualification required for MDS (Oral Medicine )is, candidates who have done BDS Bachelor's degree in Dental Surgery from a recognized university can study MDS(Oral Surgery).

The entrance exam called NEET(MDS).
31st July 2022, 10:31 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission and semester wise fee expenses of MDS(Oral Medicine) in KSR Institute of Dental Science and Research?

The admission procedure to study MDS Oral Medicine is, candidates must have a graduate degree in BDS with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university.

Candidates also have to appear in the entrance exam called NEET MDS.
2nd August 2022, 11:27 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Admission Procedure:-

Those candidates who have completed their BDS degree with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university can do MDS(Oral Medicine ).

Total Fee for MDS(Oral Medicine)is Rs 5.25lakhs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?