16th November 2020, 07:06 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study ME(Structural Engineering) in BITS Pilani?

Dear friends, I am interested in studying ME(Structural Engineering) from the BITS Pilani. So, I would like to know about the process of getting admission in this institute for this ME course immediately.

20th November 2020, 09:50 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study ME(Structural Engineering) in BITS Pilani?

The admission procedure to study ME in Structural Engineering at BITS Pilani is a candidate must have passed BE degree in the relevant field or equivalent with a minimum score of 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection will be done on the basis of GATE score followed by counseling.

Interested candidate can apply through GATE website www.gate.iitd.ac.in. Register yourself on the website and thereafter login with the details. Fill the application form with all the required details and upload the scanned copy of all the relevant documents. Pay the application fee and submit the form. I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.bits-pilani.ac.in
21st November 2020, 09:37 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Admission procedure to study ME(Structural Engineering) in BITS Pilani?

Admission procedure to study ME(Structural Engineering) in BITS Pilani can be seen below.

Admission will be done on basis of BITS HD score.

For Application procedure visit official website.
https://www.bits-pilani.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?