26th December 2010, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Colleges which give admission in M.Tech to students without GATE score in Metallurgical Engineering? How to take admission in those colleges? Names of those colleges?

hiiiiiiiiiii i had done b.tech in metallurgical engineering and i want to know the colleges who gave admission in m.tech to non gates or without gate score card in metallurgical engineering.how to take admissions in those colleges and names of the colleges.....please help me and reply soon..
thank you......

Related Questions:
  1. Engineering colleges for M.Tech admission without GATE score?
  2. Can I get admission in good colleges with 27.67 marks and a score of 359 in GATE? Can I get a scholarship? Names of colleges in Andhra Pradesh in which I can get admission?
  3. List of colleges considering admission without the GATE score in M.Tech Environmental Engineering?
  4. List of colleges offering M.Tech admission without GATE score in London?
  5. List of good colleges I can apply for with GATE marks 46.33 with 367 score? I want to take admission in M.Tech in Maharashtra
  6. How many engineering colleges or universities are there in Chennai? Names of all the colleges?
  7. In which colleges can I get admission for M.Tech after qualifying for GATE exam?
  8. List of colleges for a candidate with 433 All India Rank in GATE(Metallurgical Engineering)?
  9. Can I get admission in engineering PG courses in Karnataka without a valid GATE score? Is the CUSAT entrance test valid for all colleges in the state?
  10. Can I get admission in M.Tech in India on the basis of my GRE score?
  11. Which colleges can I get in Gujarat after scoring 32 marks in GATE?
  12. Names of the colleges of Punjab which are not dependent on GATE for admission?
  13. MTech admission in computer science and engineering without qualifying GATE exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can get admission in government colleges of Kerala with the GATE score of 339? I belong to OBC category
  15. How to get admission in colleges of Pune for M.Tech after scoring 7.00 in GATE
  16. Do all engineering colleges in Bangalore and Mysore give Stipend to GATE qualified M.Tech students? Colleges providing stipend?
  17. How GATE score can help me to get stipend? -- [New]
  18. Which are the best colleges to do M.Tech in Biotechnology without GATE score?
26th June 2011, 09:50 AM
nikhilpatidar

Default Re: Colleges which give admission in M.Tech to students without GATE score in Metallurgical Engineering? How to take admission in those colleges? Names of those colleges?

List of M.Tech colleges to student get admission without GATE score in Metallurgical Enginnering are following :-
college name website
1) Aligarh muslim university http://www.amu.ac.in

2)Amity university ,delhi http://www.amity.edu

3)Anna university ,chennai http://www.annauniv.edu/cde

4)Alagappa university http://www.alagappauniversity.ac.in/

Procedure to take admission in above colleges are following below:-
#minimun 6 CGPA in any graduate courses (B.Tech,M.sc) .

# No backlog in any subject during completing graduation .

#
10th May 2012, 01:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges which give admission in M.Tech to students without GATE score in Metallurgical Engineering? How to take admission in those colleges? Names of those colleges?

Colleges under gate score 12.33 for civil m.e...pls suggest....
14th February 2013, 10:59 AM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

hi,,,,

Colleges which give admission in M.Tech to students without GATE score in Metallurgical Engineering

1.Anna university

2.Amity university

3.Aligarh muslim university

4.Alagappa university

all the best,,,,,,,,,,
6th March 2013, 10:07 AM
pantaloon

hi,,,,,,

Colleges which give admission in M.Tech to students without GATE score in Metallurgical Engineering

1.Alagappa university

2.Anna university

3.Aligarh muslim university

4.Amity university

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
12th June 2013, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

can i get to know the names and web sites of colleges giving addmission to electrical engineering students through non-GATE entry.
19th February 2014, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

sir suggest the college which give stipend in mtech without gate score with their fees details for mechanical engineering
3rd March 2016, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

Sir I completed diploma in metallurgical engineering, can I get engg seat....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?