1st July 2019, 02:25 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study MFSc(Fish Processing Technology) in Central Agriculture University-Imphal?

Hi friends, I want to get admission in MFSc(Fish Processing Technology) course in Central Agriculture University-Imphal. So, I would like to know about the admission procedure. Can anyone of you please let me know about the admission procedure asap.

5th July 2019, 02:54 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MFSc(Fish Processing Technology) in Central Agriculture University-Imphal?

The admission procedure to study MFSc in Fish Processing Technology at Central Agriculture University, Imphal is given below.

==> Candidate can apply online through university website www.cau.ac.in

==> Fill the application form with all the required details and upload the scanned copy of all the relevant documents.

==> Pay the application fee and submit the application form and save the copy for future reference.

==> Admission will be done on the basis of entrance examination which is conducted by the university.
5th July 2019, 11:32 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MFSc(Fish Processing Technology) in Central Agriculture University-Imphal?

The admission to the MFSc(Fish Processing Technology) in Central Agriculture University-Imphal is on the basis of entrance examination conducted by Central Agricultural University followed by counseling.

The minimum eligibility to study MFSc(Fish Processing Technology) in Central Agriculture University-Imphal is graduation in relevant field with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university.

You can check the website https://www.cau.ac.in for more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?