1st July 2019, 02:25 AM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available to study MFSc(Fish Processing Technology) in Central Agriculture University-Imphal?

I have an interest to study MFSc(Fish Processing Technology) in Central Agriculture University-Imphal. Can anyone of you kindly tell me that is there any kind of entrance exam I have to appear for studying this course in this college? Kindly let me know asap.

4th July 2019, 03:53 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study MFSc(Fish Processing Technology) in Central Agriculture University-Imphal?

Yes, there is an entrance exam available to study MFSc(Fish Processing Technology) in Central Agriculture University-Imphal. Candidates are admitted on the basis of entrance exam conducted by ICAR AIEEA/ State government.

Selection parameters and weightage to get admission in MFSc(Fish Processing Technology) in Central Agriculture University-Imphal are as follows;
Entrance exam - 40%
Graduation - 40%
10+2- 10%
10th- 10%

Detailed information is available on;
http://cofcau.nic.in/
5th July 2019, 02:59 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study MFSc(Fish Processing Technology) in Central Agriculture University-Imphal?

Yes, entrance examination is available to study MFSc in Fish Processing Technology at Central Agriculture University, Imphal. Admission will be done on the basis of entrance examination which is conducted by the university.

I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.cau.ac.in
5th July 2019, 11:35 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Yes, entrance exam is available to study MFSc(Fish Processing Technology) in Central Agriculture University-Imphal. The Central Agriculture University conducts its own entrance examination.

The minimum eligibility to study MFSc(Fish Processing Technology) in Central Agriculture University-Imphal is graduation in relevant field with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?