28th July 2018, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to study MHM(Room Division Management) in MS Ramaiah College of Hotel Management, Bangalore?

Hello everyone, I am interested to study MHM in Room Division Management in MS Ramaiah College of Hotel Management, Bangalore. Can I know about the procedure for studying this MHM in this Hotel Management college? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study MHM(Room Division Management) in MS Ramaiah College of Hotel Management, Bangalore?
  2. Course duration and fee structure of MHM(Room Division Management) in MS Ramaiah College of Hotel Management, Bangalore?
  3. Job opportunities for MHM(Room Division Management) candidate of MS Ramaiah College of Hotel Management, Bangalore?
  4. Admission criteria to study MHM(Room Division Management) in MS Ramaiah College of Hotel Management, Bangalore? -- [New]
  5. How much percentage in 12th is required to apply for hotel management course?
  6. Which are the top 10 IHM Colleges in which I can get after scoring 1109 rank?
  7. In which IHMS can I get after scoring 4495 rank in NCHM JEE?
  8. Which IHM will I get after scoring 9042 rank?
  9. Can I do hotel management after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  10. Which hotel management colleges offer late admissions to 12th pass students? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of colleges available in Pune to study Hotel Management course through IIHM entrance exam?
  12. How to study Bachelor of Hotel Management after 12th Commerce?
  13. List of colleges I may get after securing 893 rank in NCHMCT JEE exam?
  14. Eligibility of joining Hotel Management course after scoring 76% marks in 10th? Colleges offering Hotel Management course in Solapur Maharashtra?
  15. How to do Hotel Management in IHM college? What is the fee structure?
  16. Procedure to study Hotel Management in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 85% in 10th?
  17. Procedure to study Hotel Management in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 85% in 10th?
  18. Fee structure for MBA in Hotel Management in Bangalore and scope for girls in this sector?
1st August 2018, 04:50 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to study MHM(Room Division Management) in MS Ramaiah College of Hotel Management, Bangalore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am interested to study MHM in Room Division Management in MS Ramaiah College of Hotel Management, Bangalore. Can I know about the procedure for studying this MHM in this Hotel Management college? Please tell me asap.

Those who have passed 4 years Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHM) with at least 50% marks or 3 year Degree in Hotel Management / Catering Technology / Hospitality Management with one year relevant work experience are eligible to study MHM (Room Division Management) in MS Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences. They have to apply online or offline for the admission to study MHM (Room Division Management) in MS Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences. Admission to the course is done on the basis of marks scored in the qualifying examinations. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?