13th October 2018, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study MSc(Aviation) in Andhra Pradesh Aviation Academy?

Hi everyone, I want to get admission in Andhra Pradesh Aviation Academy for the course of MSc(Aviation). Please tell me what is the procedure for admission of this course in this institute? Please tell me asap.

14th February 2022, 11:00 PM
Zainab Fatima8

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MSc(Aviation) in Andhra Pradesh Aviation Academy?

The admission procedure to study MSc Aviation at Andhra Pradesh Aviation Academy is, you must have a graduation degree with minimum 50% marks from a recogniszed university.

Duration of this course is 2 years
14th February 2022, 11:20 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MSc(Aviation) in Andhra Pradesh Aviation Academy?

Admission Procedure:-

Candidates must have a graduation degree in BSc Aviation or bachelor's degree in relevant subjects with minimum 60%marks from a recogniszed university.

The duration of this course is 2 years.
This is a post graduate degree.
15th February 2022, 02:52 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

The admission procedure to study MSc Aviation at Andhra Pradesh Aviation Academy is, candidates who have completed graduation degree in relevant field from a recogniszed university .

The duration of this course is 2 years
15th February 2022, 05:54 PM
Zainab Fatima8

Admission Procedure:-

Aspirants who have completed graduation degree in BSc Aviation or related field with minimum 55%marks from a recogniszed university can study MSc Aviation at Andhra Pradesh Aviation Academy.

Duration of this course is 2 years.

This is a post graduate degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?