13th October 2018, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Aviation Ground Handling in Universal Aviation Academy, Chennai?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to join Universal Aviation Academy, Chennai for studying Diploma in Aviation Ground Handling. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this institute for this Diploma course.

22nd December 2022, 09:31 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Aviation Ground Handling in Universal Aviation Academy, Chennai?

You will get direct admission in this college to study Diploma in Aviation Ground Handling.

The admission procedure to study Diploma in Aviation Ground Handling is, candidates must have 12th passed from a recognised university.
26th December 2022, 03:08 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Aviation Ground Handling in Universal Aviation Academy, Chennai?

You don't have to appear in the entrance exam to study Diploma in Aviation Ground Handling, only candidates who have done 12th degree from a recognised university can take direct admission.

Duration of this course is 1 year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?