8th May 2013, 09:01 PM
subhendu koley

What is the fees for government medical college of West Bengal? What is the hostel fees?

sir please tell me what is the fees in govt medical college of west bengal.and also tell me about the hostel fees.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fees of west bengal government medical college including hostel fees?
  2. Will i be getting admission into any medical college through management quote offering 12 lacs?
  3. What is the fee structure of government medical college of West Bengal
  4. What is the fee structure of government medical college of West Bengal
  5. How to join any government college of West Bengal?
  6. Can I get a change to read in West Bengal government medical college after scoring 1272 rank in WBJEE?
  7. How is BLDE medical college in Bijapur?
  8. Can I get a eat for MBBS in government medical college after scoring 199 in west bengal
  9. Will I get government medical college in West Bengal after scoring 1311
  10. What is the tution fees, hostel fees for B.Tech course in BIT Mesra, Ranchi?
  11. What is the maximum fees for admission in government medical college of Karnataka? What is the fee structure? Maximum qualification to secure medical seat?
  12. How much to pay for B.Tech course in NIT Jalandhar?
  13. List of government colleges available for a student(Financially weak) having AIR 31266 in AIEEE in Jharkhand, Bihar and WB? Can i get any good private college with affordable fees of maximim Rs.70000 yearly in Jharkhand, WB or Bihar?
  14. Can I get admission in West Bengal Medical College for MBBS through WBJEE if completed 12th from Tamil Nadu but belonging to West Bengal? -- [New]
  15. How to take admission for MCA after passing BCA? Best colleges in Kolkata that I can get without appearing for the entrance exam?
  16. What is the fee structure for MBBS course in JIPMER?
  17. How many seats are there in medical in West Bengal? Can I get MBBS in medical government college? My medical rank is 1371 -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How may I get information about course and hostel fees for B.Tech in KIIT?
23rd June 2014, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fees for government medical college of West Bengal? What is the hostel fees?

What is the fees of West Bengal Medical Govt. college & Privte Medial College(WB Govt. Kota) including hostel fee ?
23rd June 2014, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fees for government medical college of West Bengal? What is the hostel fees?

What is the fees of West Bengal Medical Govt. college & Privte Medial College(WB Govt. Kota) including hostel fee ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?