13th August 2018, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study MTech(Coastal Management) in Institute of Ocean Management, Chennai?

Hi everyone, I want to get admission in Institute of Ocean Management, Chennai for the course of MTech(Coastal Management). Please tell me what is the procedure for admission of this course in this Research Institute? Please tell me asap.

21st September 2018, 05:29 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MTech(Coastal Management) in Institute of Ocean Management, Chennai?

In order to study MTech(Coastal Management) in Institute of Ocean Management, Chennai, candidates have to sit in the Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test*(TANCET). Candidates with a valid score in GATE are exempted from TANCET. Candidates are admitted based on score obtained in the TANCET/GATE exam followed by counselling. Candidates must have completed B.E./B.Tech, B.Arch, B.Sc., B.Pharma with minimum 50% marks from any recognized university to be eligible to pursue MTech(Coastal Management) in Institute of Ocean Management, Chennai.
Candidates who hold a Master’s Degree in the relevant branch of Science/Arts or any related subject with required percentage are eligible to apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?