28th March 2011, 08:53 PM
DR DEEPTHI

Seat Matrix of MDS seats in AP under NTR UHS Vijayawada AP? Best colleges for MDS course?

can i get seat matrix of mds seats in ap under ntr uhs vijayawada ap for the year 2011
and the best colleges for the mds course

Related Questions:
  1. Need information about seat matrix of MDS in NTR University?
  2. List of colleges with seat availability which offers MDS in Pedodontics in India?
  3. Number of MDS seats available through COMEDK? Cost of MDS program?
  4. MDS seats in government dental colleges of India? What is the cut off list for SC category in MDS admission? -- [New]
  5. Number of MDS seats in India? What is the fee structure for MDS in government college? I want to prepare for MDS
  6. How many MDS seats are there in AP? List of the colleges offering MDS seat in AP? How many management quota seats are there?
  7. Previous Questrion papers for Mds Entrance and top colleges in andhra pradesh -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Information, eligibility criteria and number of seats available for MDS program in India?
  9. Detailed information, number of seats available and eligibility to study MDS in India?
  10. Number of seats available and last year cutoff rank for MDS in Andhra Pradesh for OC student?
  11. How can I prepare in MDS entrance exam to get admission in any government college? Suitable books for preparation?
  12. What is the eligible rank to get MDS seat in Government colleges?
  13. What are the courses after BDS in India?
  14. Number of MDS seats available in AP? Syllabus of MDS entrance exam?
  15. Probable fee pattern for MDS if I get seat in COMEDK?
  16. Names and addresses of dental colleges offering MDS seats in speciality of pedodontics with number of seats of total MDS Pedo seats in India?
  17. Cutoff marks required in Manipal University MDS entrance exam to get admission? Number of MDS seats available across India?
  18. Number of MDS seats available in government colleges of Maharashtra under PGD-CET?
10th April 2011, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Seat Matrix of MDS seats in AP under NTR UHS Vijayawada AP? Best colleges for MDS course?

how many mds pg seats in a.p and incresed any seats 2011-12 academy?
10th April 2011, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Seat Matrix of MDS seats in AP under NTR UHS Vijayawada AP? Best colleges for MDS course?

how many seats are there under bc-e category in au region?
16th April 2011, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

go and check ntr hus
17th April 2011, 08:48 AM
Unregistered

how many mds seats are there in oc catogery in au area colleges vide?
18th April 2011, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

my rank is 116,local rank is 15 in mds entrancetest2 011 which collage i got seat oc
16th August 2011, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

how many seats for BC B catogory for second counseling
23rd November 2011, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

how many mds seats are there in ap?
23rd February 2012, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

how many mds seats are there in bc-d under ntruhs
25th July 2013, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

MDS rank list in A.P 2013
30th June 2014, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

sir
pl give us details of intake rankwise becuase some problem faced yesterday i.e.o 30/6/14 at siddhartha college, vijayawada. we have doubt about procedure followed for councelling of MDS by ntruhs.
17th March 2016, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
I got 526 rank, local rank 7 in Bc-a category in svu region in ap mdset 2016. I have any chance to get a mds seat in clinicals and i want to know number of mds seats in Bc-a category in ap?
29th January 2020, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

How many seats are there for mds 2020 under bc d category in andhra?
7th March 2020, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

how many pg courses mds seats are there in andhra pradesh
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?