16th August 2020, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Post Graduate Program in Software Enterprise Management in IIM Bangalore?

Hi, I would like to join IIM Bangalore for studying Post Graduate Program in Software Enterprise Management. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this institute for this PGP course. Kindly let me know about the admission procedure asap. Thank you!

18th August 2020, 11:02 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Post Graduate Program in Software Enterprise Management in IIM Bangalore?

Admission procedure to study Post Graduate Program in Software Enterprise Management is given below-

1. Candidate have to Submit application with one of the following tests: CAT / GRE / GMAT/ IIMB Test.

2.There will be personal interview and written ability test for shortlisted candidates.

3. Candidate will be Short listed for interview based on performance in CAT / GMAT / GRE / IIMB Test, prior academic performance, and duration of work experience
Final selection is based on prior academic performance, duration of work experience, quality of work experience, and performance in the interview and the Writing Ability Test.
Link for application procedure is given below-

http://iimberpsrv.iimb.ernet.in/prod/sfonlapp.home#.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?