13th October 2019, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Post Graduate Programme in Management in IIM Visakhapatnam?

Hi, I would like to join IIM Visakhapatnam for studying Post Graduate Programme in Management. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this institute for this PGPM course. Kindly let me know about the admission procedure asap. Thank you!

6th November 2019, 09:27 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Post Graduate Programme in Management in IIM Visakhapatnam?

The admission procedure to study Post Graduate Programme in Management at IIm Visakhapatnam is a candidate must have passed bachelor's degree with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate for general category and for SC/ST it is 45% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection is done on the basis of the score obtained in CAT(Common Admission Test), personal interview and written ability test plus work experience (if any).

Interested candidate can apply through CAT website www.iimcat.ac.in. First of all register yourself and then after login fill the application form with all the required details. Pay the application fee online and submit the form and save the copy for future reference. I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.iimv.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?