15th November 2019, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Admission and semester wise fee structure of ME(Optical Communication) in Vinayaka Mission's Research Foundation?

Dear Sir, can you please help me to know about the fee expenses of ME(Optical Communication) course in Vinayaka Mission's Research Foundation? I am interested to do this ME course in this institute so I want to know about the admission fee as well as semester wise fee structure.

21st November 2019, 09:24 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission and semester wise fee structure of ME(Optical Communication) in Vinayaka Mission's Research Foundation?

ME in Optical Communication at Vinayaka Mission's Research Foundation is a 2 year duration course. The fee expenses of this course is given below.

Year I - Rs.60000
Year II - Rs.60000

Total - Rs.1.20 Lakhs

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.vinayakamission.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?