6th August 2019, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Admission and semester wise fee structure of MSc(Clinical Psychology) course in Geetanjali Medical College and Hospital?

Hello everyone, I am interested to do MSc(Clinical Psychology) course from Geetanjali Medical College and Hospital. I would like to know about the fee expenses of this particular course of this college. Kindly let me know about the admission as well as semester wise fee structure of this course.

12th August 2019, 12:29 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission and semester wise fee structure of MSc(Clinical Psychology) course in Geetanjali Medical College and Hospital?

Candidates having a Bachelor degree with Psychology/ Psychiatry with minimum 50% marks are eligible for this course. Candidates will be finalized on the basis of merit in NEET-PG.

Fee structure for this course is approximately Rs.40000/- per year. To know more about this visit their official website, https://www.geetanjaliuniversity.com.
12th August 2019, 02:28 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission and semester wise fee structure of MSc(Clinical Psychology) course in Geetanjali Medical College and Hospital?

The admission and semester wise fee structure of MSc(Clinical Psychology) course in Geetanjali Medical College and Hospital is given below.

=> Admission fee = Rs.9920.

=> First semester = Rs.48500

=> Second semester = Rs.48500

=> Third semester = Rs.48500

=> Fourth semester = Rs.48500
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?